This blog is about a neurotic household, a mom and dad with too many kids, too many hobbies, too many things to do, not enough time in the day to get it all done, and the reality of failing to be perfect but finding happiness in the imperfection.
By reading this blog, you are agreeing that:
- I am by definition, “the bomb.” Ergo, anything I say on here is naturally “the bomb” and must be treated accordingly. Also, the phrase “the bomb” is not some 1990s throwback that is embarrassingly telling people my age. The phrase “the bomb” is the bomb, and therefore shall be used accordingly.
- All information in the blog and any attached comment is mine to do with as I see fit and make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends itself to. While you may feel free to quote any language that does not fall under #5 below, please do not cite to me unless the quote is unnaturally witty, may make me look good in some light, or will otherwise feed the ego.
- I may take the contents of your comments as representing the views of you, your company, your dog, or your momma. Type accordingly.
- This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may be included in your comment.
- I am normally not a violent person. However, should you choose to use and/or pass as yours any material which I have indicated is copyright, patented, trademarked, trade secret, or otherwise claimed in any natural or unnatural way, I will go ballistic on you in both the legal and literal sense like a long-haired, angry kitten on meth which you have dumped a cold bucket of water on. And then I will call your mother. If you value your manhood, hopes, dreams, and future, you will take this warning seriously the first time.
- Do not poke the bear. Not only will it kill you, it will hurt the whole time you are dying.